Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:00:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Juha Ylitalo <juha.ylitalo@iki.fi>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/42643: new mainstream version from sysutils/cfengine2

>Number:         42643
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       new mainstream version from sysutils/cfengine2
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
FreeBSD shoes.st-paul 4.6-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE #2: Sun Jun 16 16:18:59 EEST 2002     root@shoes.st-paul:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SHOES  i386

sysutils/cfengine2 is about cfengine 2.0.3, while cfengine 2.0.4 has been out for while. At least on my personal use, cfengine 2.0.4 should fix DynamicAddressing related problems (which didn't work until couple files in 2.0.3 were replaced with development versions).

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
cfengine 2.0.4 would seem to compile cleanly as soon as version number is updated in port's Makefile, new distinfo is generated, OpenSSL version related comments are removed from files/patch-configure and files/patch-doc::cfengine-Anomalies.info is removed.