Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:22:16 -0800
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Skeleton pseudo device driver for 4.4-STABLE ?

I looked at /usr/share/examples/drivers/make_pseudo_driver.sh but it
seems to be a bit out of date. Running it, it creates a file
"files.<devicename>" in /usr/src/sys/i386/conf, where "files" doesn't
exists there anymore. It also adds "device-driver" at the end of
line which is obsolete as far I can tell.

Anyone wanna give me a pointer at what to look at for a skeleton
driver ? I got finaly an Digi Etherlite unit and want to see if
I can port the linux driver.

--
Regards, Ulf.