Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:51:30 +0200
From:      Jens Rasmus Liland <jensrasmus@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   CAM_BOOT_DELAY option in RELENG_9

Hello.

I am in the process of upgrading from RELENG_8 to RELENG_9 on my Sheevaplug
(arm), but I am using this slow harddrive usb case so in RELENG_8 I have
silmply added `options CAM_BOOT_DELAY=4000' to the kernel config file and
the kernel has waited for the drive. I believe this option has changed in
RELENG_9 because it does not have the same effect, which results in the
kernel dropping into the mountroot enviroment waiting for me to specify
drives that have not been recognized.

With regards,
Rasmus