Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:36:07 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam Strohl <adams@digitalspark.net>
To:        Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual Celeron + FreeBSD?

Yeah, I have softupdates and UDMA33 disks, and they are constantly working
when I do a make buidlworld (with -j 12) on my twin 450 Celerons (300As
overclocked to 100Mhz x 4.5).

-  UNIX Operations/Systems               http://www.digitalspark.net  -
-  adams (at) digitalspark.net                    xxx.xxx.xxxx xxxxx  -