Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:28:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   feedback, please

Could I get some feedback, especially from users who are using, or intend
to begin using, the PGP signature verification feature?  Send reports
directly to me, please.  Are you getting the pieces?  Are they applying ok
so far?  Is there something about the service that I've forgotten?

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.mat.net  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.