Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:15:18 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@sighup.org>
Cc:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linksys ethernet snafu

In message <20010410031619.C23126@over-yonder.net> "Matthew D. Fuller" writes:
: On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 03:11:16AM -0500 I heard the voice of
: Will Andrews, and lo! it spake thus:
: >
: > I don't see this problem on my Linksys PCM100 on 5.0-CURRENT as of last
: > night (it has been working for about a month now).  It's on a 10/100 hub.
:
: This was on 4.1-RELEASE.  I just updated it to a up-to-date (+/-, say, 12
: hours) 4-STABLE, and it's still doing the same.  The laptop is a Toshiba
: Tecra (P133).  Works rather nicely as long as it can run full-duplex.
:
: Is there any way I can mess with it to smack it manually down to
: half-duplex, or am I pretty much SOL?
:
: I suppose I could try bringing it up to -CURRENT.  Do you know offhand
: if that would work as easily as just doing a -CURRENT make world?

Likely.

This is a known issue with if_ed.  There are many issues with the
fixes that have gone into current, which is why I haven't MFC'd them
yet.

Warner