Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:48:24 -0500
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: in-kernel web server???

anthony adds
> Hawk writes:

> > Linux proper doesn't do this.    Tux is a
> > massive patch, sold by redhat as a product
> > of its own.

> So much for open-source, community software.

It's still open source, under that famous firal license.  It's just
that this is a redhat project, and anybody needing anything that
extreme is probably ready to pay big bugs for support, as well . . .

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail