Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2012 08:45:22 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        husyh@hush.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ath0: unable to attach hardware

Can you use pciconf to dump the config space?

I think its pciconf -r <ath pci device string> 0:255

thanks!

adrian

On 9 November 2012 01:57,  <husyh@hush.com> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> the mail I'm replying to (and which is cited below) hasn't caused a react=
ion yet. Seeing that this mailing list has quite a lot of traffic, I'm worr=
ied that the mail, and the issue it tries to point out, will be forgotten.
> Should I file a bug report in hopes that the issue will somewhen be inves=
tigated/resolved?

> Again, I'm offering any kind of help I'm able to provide, i.e. delivering=
 more information upon (hopefully detailed enough for me to understand) req=
uest, testing proposed fixes and doing some progamming on my own; for the l=
atter, please keep in mind that I have no experience with the FreeBSD codeb=
ase or hardware programming.