Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:04:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Arjan van der Oest <arjan@nl.demon.net>
To:        Dan Larsson <support@junglenote.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: email to fax and/or sms query

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Dan Larsson wrote:

> Has someone tested sendmail --> hylafax in an isp enviornment?
> Does it cope? Are there any ready to go solutions for mail to sms?

We're running a e-mail gateway for TPC here at Demon Internet (Both in the
UK and in Amsterdam). I don't know anything about the actual setup, as we
only provide the hardware facilities and the boxes are completely
maintained by TPC. I do know however that the only problems we're seeing
here are hardware failures (the scsi-rs-232 board nieeds to be kicked once
in a while).

ao
--
Jes: xntp is your friend. The evil empire of Redmond is not.
Evil Empire is a registered trademark of Ronald Reagan's sole