Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:58:43 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        ryanrfrederick@gmail.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   net-mgmt/nagios-check_ports outdated

Hello.

I'm writing you as the maintainer of net-mgmt/nagios-check_ports.

This tool seems to lag behind a bit: while it works fine, it will print
some errors when it "checks the environment".
I.e.:
> # /usr/local/libexec/nagios/check_ports -c
> checking environment ...
>
>   OK:    Your operating system is FreeBSD, main release 10.
>   ERROR: portaudit not found!
>   ERROR: pkg_version not found at /usr/sbin/pkg_version.
>          Update information will not be available!
> /usr/local/libexec/nagios/check_ports: /usr/local/sbin/portaudit: not found
>   OK:    portaudit database is up to date (Last Update: ).
>   OK:    jexec found at /usr/sbin/jexec
>   OK:    /usr/ports/INDEX-10 readable.

As you probably know portaudit is gone in favour of "pkg audit" and
pkg_version is not "pkg version".

I'm fine with this, I'm only telling you in case you overlooked this;
anyway the port serves it purpose.

  bye & Thanks
	av.