Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2018 22:33:02 +0300
From:      Alaksiej <ac@belngo.info>
Cc:        freebsd-geom <freebsd-geom@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GELI without passphrase on ZFS root

Michael,

I very rarely use installer, so can be wrong, but I have glanced at how it
works with 11.2, and it seems to me it doesn't make unencrypted /boot with
Auto ZFS option. So it means you did something manually, right? What
exactly? What is inside your loader.conf? What do you see exactly on your
screen when OS refuses to proceed with loading? Leave no place for
guessing, please.