Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jmz@FreeBSD.ORG, itojun@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Voice/Fax] mgetty-1.1.14 is the latest release

 * Point well taken , at this point I am interested in contributors and if they
 * also happen to be the respective package maintainer thats even better!

Yes, but if you get other contributors and get the newer versions to
work (or manage to add voice capabilities to hylafax), please don't
forget to send them to the maintainers (who will add them to our ports
tree so everyone can use them easily).

Satoshi