Date:      Wed, 26 May 2004 16:57:36 -0400
From:      "Nick McCoy" <ice@neo.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   disk controller

Hi,
I have an Intel 82801EB Ultra ATA disk controller.  For FreeBSD 4.9, I =
see
that this is not supported and on installation I don't know if it =
freezes or
its trying to search for my disk controller.  It's searching for it and =
i've
spent over an hour waiting for it to find it.  Can you tell me if this =
will
be supported or if there is a work around, because i can not install.

I'm using an Intel 865PE chip set with 2.4ghz P4.

Thanks,

Nick