Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:47:30 -0700
From:      "Tony Saign" <tony@saign.com>
To:        "'Tobias Roth'" <roth@iam.unibe.ch>, <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IBM T30 and thermal problems

IBM admits that several T30 systems built before or ~10/02 have a bad
system board that has a bad DIMM slot.
This may not be your problem, but others may also benefit from it??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xxxCOPYRIGHT MATERIAL DELETEDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx