Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2014 15:21:45 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Salman Ali <salmanalibce@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Research on FreeBSD

Comsat institute of information technology
 Pakistan Dec 1,2014
 Dear=20
=C2=A0 My current supervisor at Comsats institute of information technology=
 , suggested that I contact you to learn more about the operating system(Fr=
eeBSD)=C2=A0 as i am studying the course OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPTS and i ha=
ve chosen this operating system for the research purpose. I have got much i=
nformation regarding that OS but i want the details that what are you goals=
, what types of research your are doing right now ,how to install that OS e=
very detail that you can provide me so that i can make a report and learn m=
ore about your concepts and your Operating System. My hope is to learn more=
 in-depth information about your organization and your Operating System tha=
n is available via the internet or publications produced by the Center.=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 hope that you will reply as soon as=
 posible.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 thank=
s.