Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2012 23:13:32 +0200
From:      Alberto Villa <avilla@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        kde@freebsd.org, ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: koffice-calligra

--nextPart6679300.3bsjohnL4J

On Monday 23 April 2012 16:01:40 ajtiM wrote:
> I am confused...
>
> In ports we have port calligra which is not Calligra but KOffice from June
> 2011. As I now Calligra and KOffice are not the same anymore.
> And my question is why FreeBSD mixed this TWO editors?

KOffice ports have been repocopied to Calligra ones to preserve history. In
few days we'll start shipping Calligra in place of KOffice, just be patient
and wait for an announcement (on kde@ or FreeBSD.kde.org). :)
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla@FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

	"And what will you do when you grow up to be as big as me?"
asked the father of his little son.
	"Diet."