Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 04:00:03 -0800
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Thanks guys

I like that figure, 7 billion. But let's break it down. 6 billion on
promotion. $666.666.000 on production. and 1 million on support. $666
dollars and that useless send me that error message (I hate you).

I have faith that open source will be on top in 10 years. Maybe less. 5
years ago most University / College student's didn't really know how to use
the internet. I remember prep classes were full of students for the first
semester. We are lucky if we can fill one class and most of the kids know
more then the instructors. Children who can't even speak are learning to
manipulate the mouse.

It's going to be this generation that takes Bill down!!