Date:      Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:59:31 +0200
From:      Francois Duthilleul <francois.duthilleul@alcatel.be>
To:        Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot Disk????

ear all,

I copied a kernel from one PC to mine but now, my PC does not want
to reboot and I cannot login anymore as root in order to repair. Could
you be king enough to tell me how to proceed to be able repair that
problem? For the moment, I have put the FreeBSD4.0 boot disk but after
some time, the prompt is asking for a MSF disk: are you aware about
that?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Regards,

Francois
--
Francois Duthilleul                     \                    /