Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 06:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/10955: Update: bsd.port.mk (MASTER_SITE_GNOME changed paths)

The following reply was made to PR ports/10955; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To: Michael Haro <mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us>
Cc: Satoshi - the Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>,
	FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:01:25 +0200

 Hi,

 On Sun, Apr 04, 1999 at 11:43:11PM -0700, Michael Haro wrote:
 > You can close this PR.  I'm waiting to find out from Jeremy if he has
 > some patches which just need to be submitted for indivisual GNOME ports
 > or if I should go through and send-pr stuff.

 I haven't done a full set of patches yet.  Look backwards for a commit
 by Vanilla on the 27th of last month where he broke all these.  Add
 'sources/' in front of the directory in MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR.

 When I origionally submitted the the MASTER_SITE_GNOME stuff it had the
 sources subdir in it, but we had to change that because they moved
 everything around on the site for 1.0, then moved it all back...  So
 MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR must always point to the root of their ftp site
 (ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/) to preplan for them moving everything
 around again.

 Regards,
  -Jeremy

 --
   |   "In this world of temptation, I will stand for what is right.
 --+--  With a heart of salvation, I will hold up the light.