Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 1995 18:33:56 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        ulim@CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Port of Phoenix?

 * has anyone managed to make a port for Phoenix, a combination HTML editor
 * and browser? It seems like really good software, from the little I could
 * see before it crashed X with signal 11 :)

Are you sure you want to say it "crashed X" with signal 11?  That's a
bug in the X server. ;)  (And probably in Phoenix too, but a client
shouldn't be able to crash the server.)

If you mean it crashed itself, then that's ok. :)

 * Well, I don't know enough to fix it myself, so maybe someone else already
 * did that?

I don't see any port on freefall.  If someone has done that, I'm
certainly keen to hear about it, it's one thing I thought we should
have in ports.

(Yeah I know Phoenix is slow, but it's just a port, so wth!!!  Also,
 my hamster's name is "Phoenix"! :)

Satoshi