Date:      Fri, 03 Jul 2009 06:33:46 -0700
From:      "Dr. Julian H. Zhitnitsky" <drz@dentistsherwood.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ten great reasons not to dodge your next cleaning appointment!

Greetings from Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky!

Ten Great Reasons Not to Dodge Your Dental Cleaning Appointment!

Sure, regular cleanings with our office promote good oral hygiene, but =
did you know they can also prevent a multitude of diseases? That two o=92=
clock chair-side rendezvous may not seem nearly as exciting as a late l=
unch with a friend, but it will be well worth it in the end=2E Here are=
 10 really great reasons to stick with your regular cleaning schedule!

1=2E It Prevents Oral Cancer=2E You may or may not realize that you=92r=
e screened for oral cancer during your regular dental cleaning=2E Accor=
ding to the Oral Cancer Foundation, an American dies of oral cancer eve=
ry hour of every day=2E It=92s a sad proposition, especially when you c=
onsider that it is highly curable with early diagnosis=2E

2=2E It Wards off Gum Disease=2E Gum disease (an infection in the gum t=
issues and bone that keep your teeth in place) is one of the leading ca=
uses of adult tooth loss=2E It can be treated and reversed if diagnosed=
 early=2E Unfortunately, not receiving treatment will lead to a more se=
rious and advanced state of gum disease=2E Regular cleanings and check-=
ups and daily brushing and flossing are key weapons in the fight agains=
t these conditions=2E

3=2E It=92s about More than Your Mouth=2E Sure, not getting regular che=
ck-ups may make you less kissable, but did you know that studies have l=
inked heart attacks and strokes to gum disease associated with poor ora=
l hygiene? A trip to our office every six months could reduce your risk=
 of serious health problems=2E

4=2E You Want to Preserve Your Smile=2E As mentioned, gum disease is on=
e of the leading causes of tooth loss in adults=2E To keep your pearly =
whites intact, stick with your cleaning schedule=2E

5=2E It=92s Best to Detect Dental Problems Early=2E We=92ve already tou=
ched upon early detection of gum disease and oral cancer, but don=92t o=
verlook more basic dental problems=2E Cavities and broken fillings are =
easy to treat=2E Without regular trips to the dentist, these problems c=
an lead to root canals, gum surgery and tooth extraction=2E Which sound=
s worse: a 30-minute cleaning or an hour under the knife?

6=2E You Want to Know You=92re Doing It Right=2E Maybe you bought a fan=
cy new electric toothbrush, or aren=92t keeping up with what current re=
search has to say about caring for your teeth=2E Either way, check-ups =
allow us to examine your mouth and keep you on the right path=2E

7=2E You Have Dental Insurance=2E Consider how much money you put into =
your insurance plan=2E Take advantage of it and save a lot of money in =
the long run by avoiding costly procedures that result from poor dental=
 habits=2E

8=2E You Want to Upgrade Your Smile=2E If you=92re already suffering fr=
om tooth decay or gum problems, regular appointments will allow our off=
ice to create a personalized treatment plan that will give you the best=
 smile possible=2E

9=2E You Want to Dazzle=2E Regular cleanings remove most tobacco, coffe=
e and tea stains, polishing your teeth to a beautiful shine!

10=2E You Need Some Time Alone=2E Okay, maybe not completely alone, but=
 the time you spend in our waiting room and in our chair is really your=
 time=2E You can forget about the office or the stresses of family life=
=2E Read a magazine or work through a crossword if you want=2E Take adv=
antage of the time you=92re given, rather than worrying about how to fi=
t it in your tight schedule=2E Your health and well-being should never =
take a back seat to your daily planner=2E

If it=92s been more than six months since your last check up and cleani=
ng, call our office to schedule an appointment today! We promise to tak=
e good care of you (and your smile)!

If you have questions regarding your dental health, please call our off=
ice at (818)785-8388 or email us at drz@dentistsherwood=2Ecom today=2E

Best Regards,
Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky

P=2ES=2E If you have any friends or family members who you feel could u=
se our services, please don't hesitate to have them call us=2E We'll be=
 sure to take good care of them=2E