Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:32:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
To:        Steve Price <steve@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9422

Ok, I don't deal with packages very often. Every time I try one, it
tells me "can't find package." I asked jkh what was up (as the port
was otherwise fine), and was told this looked like a bug.

So, given that I've got a port that portlint says is fine, and the
make install/deinstall/reinstall all work fine, and 'make package'
leaves me with a .tgz file, why is this one failing?

The port in question was just submitted as t1utils-1.8. I can send you
a copy as well if you'd like.

	Thanx,
	<mike