Date:      Wed, 28 Sep 2022 23:38:02 +0530
From:      jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   concerns about install freebsd

--000000000000e7eb1105e9c0a423

I asked the question about "freebsd graphic text editor". The question  is
stupid.

The real questions for me(don't want waste too much time on install) would
be:

   - I already installed linux, any external pan drive needs to install
   freebsd?
   -  Can I install linux and freebsd in the same machine (I think it's
   intel x86 architecture)? If so, can I switch it easily, just use the
   shortcut key then switch to another system.
   -  How long does it take to install freebsd(all settings default, ignore
   internet speed) (I like to first make it work, then try to understand the
   system internals).
   - If all things are pretty easy to set, can you give an authoritative
   video link? (in case I fail, I can follow through) I know there are many
   youtube tutorials, but I obviously don't know which one is right.

--000000000000e7eb1105e9c0a423

il_default"></div><div><div style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif" class=
=3D"gmail_default">I asked the question about &quot;freebsd graphic text ed=
itor&quot;. The question=C2=A0 is stupid. <br></div><div style=3D"font-fami=
ly:verdana,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"><br></div><div style=3D"font=
-family:verdana,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">The real questions for =
me(don&#39;t want waste too much time on install) would be:</div><div style=
=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"><ul><li>I alrea=
dy installed linux, any external pan drive needs to install freebsd? </li><=
li>=C2=A0Can I install linux and freebsd in the same machine (I think it&#3=
9;s intel x86 architecture)? If so, can I switch it easily, just use the sh=
ortcut key then switch to another system.</li><li>=C2=A0How long does it ta=
ke to install freebsd(all settings default, ignore internet speed) (I like =
to first make it work, then try to understand the system internals). <br></=
li><li>If all things are pretty easy to set, can you give an authoritative =
video link? (in case I fail, I can follow through) I know there are many yo=
utube tutorials, but I obviously don&#39;t know which one is right. <br></l=
i></ul></div><div style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_d=
efault"><h2 id=3D"gmail-:wc" class=3D"gmail-hP" tabindex=3D"-1"><br></h2></=

--000000000000e7eb1105e9c0a423--