Date:      Wed, 12 Oct 2022 19:46:10 -0400
From:      Naram Qashat <njqashat@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Cannot build within a new 13.1 arm64.aarch64 poudriere jail

I recently created a brand new FreeBSD 13.1 jail for arm64.aarch64 on my
amd64 poudriere. I am using poudriere-devel 3.3.99.20220713.

I created the jail using the following command:

poudriere jail -c -m src=/usr/src -b -J 12 -j local_aarch64 -a
arm64.aarch64

My /usr/src is on the releng/13.1 branch.

Immediately after that, I attempted the following:

poudriere bulk -j local_aarch64 ports-mgmt/pkg

It fails at the configure stage, saying no working C compiler was found.
Full log is here:

https://poudriere.cyberbotx.com:8766/data/local_aarch64-default/2022-10-10_20h05m42s/logs/errors/pkg-1.18.4.log

Oddly, if I run the above bulk command with -i included, when I am
dropped into the jail's shell and move into pkg's work directory and do
./configure, it progresses just fine.

What I'm not sure is if there is something wrong with how I created my
jail or with poudriere or something with 13.1 for aarch64.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Naram "CyberBotX" Qashat