Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:30:51 -0500
From:      "Kim Culhan" <w8hdkim@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -stable make world: ERROR: Required audit group is missing, see /usr/src/UPDATING

Thanks muchly to Scott, Torfinn and Patrick for the quick replies.

This machine was running:

6.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE #0: Sun Feb 12 11:37:04 EST 2006

Since it was this new, it was updated with a make world and the error did n=
ot
appear in the process where I first thought it did -at link time for sshd..

It appeared at the end of the make world, which resembled more closely
the output of buildworld fwiw -I'll go add the group now :)

thanks agn

-kim

--
w8hdkim@gmail.com