Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 05:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@netcom.com>
To:        jonny@coe.ufrj.br
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems compiling -stable kernel

I had this problem, but I did a 'make world' and the new config which
was installed fixed the problem.

   From: Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coe.ufrj.br>
   Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 00:02:12 -0300 (EST)
   Sender: owner-freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

   Hi,

     I've just cvsupped the the very lastest -stable sources from
   cvsup.freebsd.org (to fix the mfs queue problem  :) ), but it still
   does not compile...

   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
   *** Error code 1

     I'm starting to think that this week's -stable is not to be trusted
   at all, and will get some older version.

     What are you guys MFCing this time ?

					   Jonny

   PS: Latest cvsup insertions:

    Edit src/sys/ufs/mfs/mfs_vfsops.c
     Add delta 1.22.2.4 98.05.07.19.04.15 gibbs
    Edit src/sys/ufs/mfs/mfs_vnops.c
     Add delta 1.14.2.1 98.05.07.22.47.08 gibbs

   --
   Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br
   +55 21 290-4698 ( Job )			jonny@coppe.ufrj.br