Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:54:45 -0800
From:      Marc Wandschneider <MarcW@Lanfear.com>
To:        'Bret Ford' <bford@tiger.cc.uop.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: in-addr.arpa problem

	Without looking at your data too specifically, it might very
well be your ISP's fault -- when subnetting (Ie, not a full class C),
many versions of BIND will NOT let the smaller nets do the in-addr.arpa.
stuff.

	i have 16 static IPs, and while i can do 'forward' DNS for all
my domains, I have to send the DNS admin at my ISP all the information
for reverse lookups ...

	marc.