Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:50:52 -0400
From:      "Alex Feldman" <al.feldman@sangoma.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LKM for FreeBSD

Hello,

1. I'm trying to compile kernel with LKM options (that include in file LKM).
But compiler return Internal error , like :
    uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)
If I run make again, kernel compilation continue.
What's mean this error?

2. When I load my LKM, I call 'modload' and I receive next error:
    ld: /kernel: malformed input file (not rel or archive)
    modload: /usr/bin/ld: return code 1
    *** Error code 1
What's mean this error?

Thank you