Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:51:20 +0000
From:      "alexis georges" <floating_in_space_@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   small daemon

hey guys,
i have just begun making myself a personal site..I was wondering if it was
alright if i used the small bsd daemon image - the one that is on the right
side of the main logo on freebsd.org.i will be creating a freebsd
howtos/tutorials section and so i thought it would be nice to have that logo
in that section's page..i will obviously show the copyrights on my site..i
just want to make sure its alright since i dont want to cause any problems
:)

thanks

alexis georges