Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:08:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Melanson <wjm@gate.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "The Complete FreeBSD" a wise investment...

There is nothing more I enjoy in this world than sitting down to
a fine piece of literature with a tall, hot cup of Joe quick at
hand. A simple man's bliss no doubt...

Feeling the pulp pressed pages slip beneath my fingertips with
the god given freedom to place a bookmark between whatever chapter
the moment may bring, now that is the very definition of
"reading a book".

A well read, dog eared, worn piece of literature will by far
outweigh any possible merit an electronic counterpart could
ever hope to achieve....

The investment is but mere pennies. The returns are unquestionably
priceless.

- William

  William  J. Melanson        CyberGate, Inc. | e.spire Communications
  Sr Network Controller       Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
  Network Operations Center   Phone: (954) 429-8080
  finger wjm@gate.net         PGP public key