Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:28:17 -0400
From:      David Jeffers <jeffers@redrose.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xslite spreadsheet and linux emulation

Greetings,
The freebsd-emulation list appears to have little traffic, so I'm
posting my question here. I'm using 2.2.7 and attempting to run
a linux speadsheet program called 'xslite'. The program starts
ok but doesn't respond to either mouse or keyboard commands. I
have the linux emulator started at bootup and the linux libs
are loaded. xslite is only available as a binary -no source -
and is statically linked. Previously I used it under RedHat
4.1 with no problems.

Do I need a termcap in /compat/linux/etc? My searches on the
emulation list haven't turned up much on this particular
problem -any help much appreciated..

--
David Jeffers --------------
mailto: jeffers@redrose.net