Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:50:09 -0800
From:      whoever <somebody@kashmir.etowns.net>
To:        Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Witness and rpm

|whoever wrote:
|
|> Sorry work kept me from getting back to you immediately
|> following is the error i am getting ....
|> i cvsuped the src on February 7th
| >
|> > --------Version of my vfs_syscall
|> $FreeBSD: src/sys/kern/vfs_syscalls.c,v 1.220 2002/02/01 18:27:16 alfred Exp
|
|Are you sure you actually built and installed the world & kernel after
|you cvsup'd?

|--
|Michael Nottebrock

absolutely.
I just checked again the kernel causing this trouble was built after
cvsuping.  And I am pretty sure I did the make world after
cvsupping too. I dont know how to check for that though.
Just out of curiosity should make world matter
in this instance. is the said file used by some libraries also?