Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:56:54 -1000
From:      David Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   soekris/sis tx checksum problems

Hi,

I am using CURRENT on a Soekris 4801 (sis ethernet).  With a recent
kernel all TCP packets sent via sis0 have a bad checksum.  Other
systems using other interface types (though I don't have a broad
selection to test) don't seem to suffer from this problem.

There was a thread in freebsd-current describing the same/similar
problem, but there were few complaints (i think they were other
brands of IF) and no resolution to it, so I'm bringing it up here.

dave c