Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:22:23 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
To:        "k.j.koster" <k.j.koster@telecom.tno.nl>
Cc:        greg <greg@hurrell.cc>, freebsd-java <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, k.j.koster wrote:

> Dear Greg,
>

> > Sorry to say it, but due to the high volume of spam I am
> > receiving on this list I am unsubscribing.
> >
> I receive one or two spam messages on this list per week, and I
> receive a daily dose of about thirty spam mails per day. I see no
> reason to change the policy on this list.

I don't see any spam from this list; spamassassin + razor do a good job.

> Sorry to see you go.

Agreed. In an ideal world the spamee wouldn't have to take any action to
avoid that particular plague; however, given the reality of spam from
all directions, the tools I mentioned are pretty easy to set up and are
just the ticket.

jan

Strive to live every day as though it was last Wednesday.