Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:38:59 +0100
From:      Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-stable-12-powerpc-build - Build #2409 (r358955) - Failure

Hi,

I've recently MFC'ed some mixer(8) improvements and with tests to
stable/12. It looks like it broke the build on pretty much every
architecture apart from i386 and amd64 (or maybe I just haven't received
the emails yet).

Have you got any idea what's wrong with the ATF testing infrastructure
on non-x86 architectures?

Thanks,

Mateusz Piotrowski