Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:45:45 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        is08139@salleURL.edu
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [CUPS] Epson ESC language

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 05:56:42PM -0400, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I need a filter to convert from PostScript to ESC (language from Epson).
>
>I tried with gs and "epson" or "epsonc" and don't work fine, I think.
>
>With gs I can convert from ps to esc? How? Works fine?? (it's for a
>plotter, etc.)
>
>Thank you!

Cvsup your ports and then do "portupgrade -[p]fu cups-lpr cups-base
cups-pstoraster". Then pick the right driver and try again.

Lemme know if that solves things.

Attention list readers: don't send things like this to easysw. This is a
FreeBSD problem. Thanks for your cooperation on behalf of Mike and the
rest of the ESP team. All it does it get sent here and clog up their
mailing list.

--
AlanE
Cups-pstoraster maintainer and cups-{lpr,base} committer/fixer for