Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:52:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Sletten <bsletten@nova.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Double-click problems?!?!?

In the last day or so I seem to have lost my ability to double-click
things. It takes quite a while to "get it" when double-clicking to select
everything in a textfield (i.e. Netscape Location field). I also can no
longer navigate the GTK file chooser via double-clicks.

I've updated to the latest Enlightenment and GNOME ports... is anyone else
seeing something similar to this?

On an unrelated note there seems to be a problem with the OSS drivers and
the new versions of GNOME. I lost my "GNOME sounds" in the upgrade too.

I'd appreciate any ideas... thanks.

Brian