Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:00:52 +0200
From:      Clive Crous <clive@securehost.co.za>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apologies for the delay from Clive Crous. Please confirm that you are human.

Dear

I am very keen to hear from people who are interested in my projects and
coding in general. Unfortunately I have discovered that conventional
email filtering no longer works for me.

I have created this automatic reply email system to confirm that you are
a real person. I receive about 300 separate spam emails a day so I have
to automate this process or I'd never get any coding done.

If you are not a spam bot, please reply to this email and copy and paste
only the following text into the SUBJECT LINE of your reply.

"793df5c0-092f-012a-fd57-f33e89e9d2ac"

Once my server receives this confirmation that you are not a spammer,
your email address will be automatically "white-listed", meaning that
your email address will be recognised and all emails from you will be
allowed through in the future.

The contents of your reply to this email will not be read by the server
or by me however, your original email to me is still being held by the
server. This means that I will get your original message in my inbox as
soon as the server receives your reply to this email with the quoted
text in the subject line.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and delay that this has caused
you in getting through to me.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Clive Crous

N.B. Please make sure you paste the quoted text into the subject line of
your reply