Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2023 16:14:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dale Scott <dalescott@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   headless libreoffice

Hi all, I need to install libreoffice on a headless server (for use with Tryton ERP hosted on the same server), and is the best/only solution to install editors/libreoffice even though I won't be using the GUI?

There seem to be only two relevant pkgs, "libreoffice" and "libreoffice-il8n", and the latter seems identical to the former except it also includes all the language pkgs, and I see at least wayland is included as a dependency in both pkgs.

Thanks and best regards

---
Dale Scott, P.Eng.
Engineering Manager | PLM | NPI | ERP