Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:00:15 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't exit xemacs

Seeing as so many people reckon emacs is the best editor in the
world I decided to give it a try. I installed xemacs-20.4 from the
packages (figuring that an X front end would make learning easier).
Twice I've got myself in the situation where I can't exit from it!.

I select ``Exit Emacs'' from the File menu and all I get is the
message at the bottom of the window:

       Wrong type argument: buffer-live-p, #<killed buffer>

The only buffer open is ``Buffer List''

What the fsck have I done wrong!

Mark (who has yet to be convinced that emacs is better than vi)

--
STATE-OF-THE-ART: Any computer you can't afford.
OBSOLETE: Any computer you own.