Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 1995 09:39:21 +1000 (EST)
From:      Clary Harridge <clary@s5.elec.uq.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   diskless NFS swap no longer works

After an upgrade to current dated Jun 15.

I find that my diskless systems no longer work.

On the diskless client, which boots up OK, if I run something
which requires pageing to the NFS swap partition, the diskless client
reboots.

Martin Renters advised me that, the NFS subsystem was upgraded to NFSv3,
so this may be the problem.

I would be interested to know if anyone has built and run a recent
diskless system.

--
regards			Dept. of Electrical Engineering,
Clary Harridge		University of Queensland, QLD, Australia, 4072