Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 06:50:06 +0000
From:      esl <lluisma@osi-technologies.com>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   make world from 3.0 to 3.1-STABLE

Hello,

We have a mission-critical server that we would like to upgrade from 3.0
to 3.1-STABLE.

I did cvsup to upgrade all sources and docs and I'm now ready to do make
world. I have done a similar upgrade from 3.1-RELEASE to 3.1-STABLE and
everything works. I noticed however that my 3.0 /etc/make.conf is quite
different from the one on 3.1. Should I replace the 3.0 make.conf with
3.1 make.conf? Is there any other issues I need to be aware of? I have
all backups just in case and I wish won't need it.

Thanks.

EX