Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 1995 18:37:30 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Stan Voket <asv@gaboon.nai.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mbone on 2.1-stable?

Hi,

Feel free to download rah.star-gate.com:/pub/Vat.info it has a few things
on how to run vat if you are running -stable then you don't need to
get the sound driver .

Feel free to download the binary:
rah.star-gate.com:/pub/vic2.7a31.tar.gz

You need that to watch video or if you have a matrox meteor pci capture board
to transmit video.

Last but not least you need a tunnel. If you have any problems with
any of the tools or the tunnel feel free to send me e-mail.

If you are all setup then all you need to do is just run sd and
double click on the menu item "FreeBSD Lounge" to step in chat, etc.. 8)

If you don't have audio just type something on the whiteboard so
people don't try to talk to you ...

To keep up with the multimedia tools and development join:

mail majordomo@star-gate.com

subscribe multimedia

Right now we are in the midst of testing yet another release of the
sound driver . The major functionality is full duplex audio to the
same device. With the prior sound driver release we where using two sound
device for full duplex operations on cards capable of full duplex
audio.

	Hang out on FreeBSD Lounge -- Global audio/video/text conferencing --
	Amancio