Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:04:44 +0800
From:      "NG, KWOK CHEUNG 98440739" <s9844073@ied.edu.hk>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org '" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What can I do while Freedsd 3.1 does not detected my aha152x scsi card.

Hi,
While I install the FreeBsd 3.1 on my machine, it does not detected my
aha152x scis card.
However I shall install FreeBsd 3.1 on the hard disk attach to this scsi
card.
I am boot the machine by use floopy, and want to use the CD-ROM as install
media.
My machine is 486 with VESA-VL bus with 32 MB RAM,
the first harddisk is attached to EIDE card. and
the CDROM is sony ATA CDROM attacted as secondry master on the EIDE card
The second harddisk is scsi harddisk attached to aha152x scsi card.

What can I do.
If FreeBSD 3.1 can detected my scsi card , I can't install the FreeBSD 3.1.
Can I tell FreeBSD 3.1 that my scsi card information by hand.

Felix Ng

email : felix5ng@ctimail.com