Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:54:51 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        "FreeBSD's ports list" <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netscape/Linux 4.01b6

According to Tom Samplonius:
>   That alone would almost be enough to convince me to leave my default
> work env of a 12in bw monitor with several virtual consoles.

>From comments in comp.mail.imap, it seems that NS has some big problems
(bad behaviour, use of a special Trash folder against rules and so on...).

I wouldn't use it for IMAP, fetchmail seems much better in that respect...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #20: Fri Jun 13 00:16:13 CEST 1997