Date:      Thu, 08 Oct 1998 12:25:28 -0400
From:      Marc Evans <marc@destek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compaq Proliant 5000 supported?

I have been scouring your WWW site trying to determine the answer to this
question, and as of yet have not found one. Can you tell me if any version
of FreeBSD (likely 3.*) can be used on a Compaq Proliant 5000, including the
"Smart-2" RAID controller? If so, is there any information available to me
online that would help me in determining other issues I may encounter if
I were to try to install and use the OS on this platform?

Thanks in advance - Marc