Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 1995 16:24:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        mmead@Glock.COM (matthew c. mead)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: APC UPS monitoring daemon

> 	In the thread about UPS support, someone mentioned that an APC
> monitoring daemon had been posted to comp.sources.unix.  I cannot find this
> source code, and was wondering if anyone's got a copy of it.  If so, could
> you please forward it to me?  Thanks!

[ ... LENGTHY REPLY SENT OFF LIST -- CONTACT MATTHEW FOR A COPY ... ]

It was me.

I was wrong; it was on comp.sys.sun.hardware (in June of 1993).

I have sent a bunch of stuff, including a small source program and
the fact that the Linux SYSV "init" handles UPS's.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.