Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:54:53 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.3rc2: if=/etc/issue in /etc/gettytab is not respected

I don't see what the problem is.  It works for me.

I verified that I am using the telnetd from src/crypto not src/libexec
by comparing stripped copies of telnetd in src/crypto and src/libexec
with what was installed.  The src/crypto version was the one that was
installed.

I'm using,

FreeBSD cwsys 4.3-RC FreeBSD 4.3-RC #0: Sun Apr 15 08:23:59 PDT 2001
 root@:/opt/cvs-430b/src/sys/compile/CWSYS  i386

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD, ISTA
Province of BC

In message <Pine.LNX.4.30.0104161825510.32275-100000@jamus.xpert.com>,