Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2000 21:01:39 -0700
From:      Wes Warner <ufodziner@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adaptec 2940uw with smp kernel on a bp6

What I am using is a generic kernel with SMP enabled.  The kernel I use
with the scsi working is just the regular generic.  I'm trying to do
this as tactful as possible.  The rest of my hardware is...

SBLive, Linksys 10/100 nic, ATI All-in-wonder 32meg, Colorado Floppy
tape (with card), 3com 56k external modem, 3ea. WD 50 pin SCSI drives,
Maxtor 20 gig ata66 drive (OS is on this drive), Quantum 5 gig, creative
52x cdrom, Philips 2x2x6 burner, ls-120.

I think that is about it.  If it matters, my processors are 433's and I
have 256megs of RAM.  I have tried it both overclocked and not with no
luck either way.  I can't get a dmesg output with both smp and scsi
because it doesn't boot.

                             Thanks,
                                   Wes