Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:18:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   RTC driver committed

Although there are more things I would like to do to the rtc driver (add
device cloning, improve the rtc_read call to return a value like linux's
rtc does, etc), I went ahead and committed my updated rtc driver to the
ports collection.  This is basically the version I sent out a few days
ago, with the minor change that it now works properly at hz values other
than 1000.

Please tell me if there are any problems with it.

Thanks,

Mike "Silby" Silbersack